Prince Harry and Meghan Markle speak out for the first time regarding their engagement. The entire video is about 22 minutes long! She reveals how he proposed, how they met and how they fell in love.
Prince Harry is obviously very smitten with her and very sweet in the way that he speaks of her. They talked about why it was so important to keep their relationship private. They didn’t really know anything about each other, so getting to know each other was very important to them both.
She said they were home roasting a chicken at their cottage alone and he got on one knee and proposed. She couldn’t wait to say yes and barely let him finish proposing.
Houston Astros players will each get a $438,000 bonus for winning the World Series. Teams give out postseason bonuses every year, but this is a new record. Last year, the Chicago Cubs got $368,000 each.
Rolling Stone put out a list of ‘The 50 Best Albums of the Year,’ and “Damn” by Kendrick Lamar is #1. Lorde’s “Melodrama” is next, followed by “Songs of Experience” by U2.
1. “Damn”, Kendrick Lamar
2. “Melodrama”, Lorde
3. “Songs of Experience”, U2. It comes out this Friday.
4. “Rainbow”, Kesha
5. “American Dream”, LCD Soundsystem
6. “American Teen”, Khalid
7. “Reputation”, Taylor Swift
8. “Villains”, Queens of the Stone Age
9. “Culture”, Migos
10. “The Thrill of It All”, Sam Smith
11. “Sleep Well Beast”, The National
12. “4:44”, Jay-Z
13. “Dark Matter”, Randy Newman
14. “Out in the Storm”, Waxahatchee
15. “Lotta Sea Lice”, Courtney Barnett and Kurt Vile
16. “All American Made”, Margo Price
17. “Harry Styles”, Harry Styles
18. “Masseduction”, St. Vincent
19. “Pure Comedy”, Father John Misty
20. “Ctrl”, SZA
Miley Cyrus revealed last night that she doesn’t even like her music half the time.
“Which, I’m the popstar sitting here and I don’t even like pop music half the time, I don’t even like my own pop music most of the time. But you take a song that’s on the radio that I can’t always relate to and, like Adam [Levine] said, make it about you.”
She was on The Voice praising the singing of contestant Brooke Simpson.