Every year Tiffany’s releases a list of random expensive things that only the richest of the rich would get because they serve absolutely no purpose.
- a $350 sterling silver bendy straw
- A $1,000 empty tin can
- A $425 silver protractor
- A $650 pair of ping pong paddles
- A $10,000 fake silver bird’s nest with three blue porcelain eggs
- A $1,950 flask shaped like a fish
- A $1,500 set of 10 Lego pieces
- A $9,000 ball of silver yarn
Neiman Marcus also comes out with their ‘Wish’ Book. Neiman Marcus categorizes their gifts by price range so you can shop according to your budget IE: Under $100, Under $250 and so on and so forth.
Some of the less expensive items include designer sunglasses, champagne flutes, gloves, candles and more. More of the expensive items include $10,000 diamond rings and earrings and down jackets for $3,500 dollars.
See the full catalog on line here.