This is the time of year, where it seems like everybody is getting sick!
Just last week, our very own Jessica Reyes was sick, so needless to say I had to take some precautions.
Here are some things I did to ensure that I didn’t catch her cold.
- Disinfect EVERYTHING- Clorox and Lysol wipes are your friend. Wiping down everything helps to keep the germs away from you.
- Wash hands often – Hands touch everything so they come in contact with a ton of germs. Washing your hands often cuts down on the opportunity for you to accidentally infect yourself with someone else’s germs.
- Avoid touching your face – As mentioned before, hands come in contact with everything; and the easiest way to infect yourself is for your hands to come in direct contact with your bodily fluids. Try to refrain from rubbing your eyes and putting your hands in your mouth.
- Vitamin C – During this time of year, make sure you’re strengthening your immune system with Vitamin C via tablets, supplements, or food intake.
- Take care of yourself – If you’re not sleeping, not eating, and not keeping your body hydrated, your body does not have all the tools it needs to protect your from illness.