With the holidays slowly approaching, you’re probably trying to shop early BUT you don’t have to wait til’ Black Friday to get great deals! The great deals actually start as soon as TODAY, November 1st!!
You can buy THESE items at a low price and score big savings that will last you all year long:
- Halloween costumes and decorations– Be ahead of the game and plan ahead!
- Cars– There’s a lot of pressure on dealerships to get rid of their 2017 models and roll in the 2018’s.
- Groceries– YES! Believe it or not. Grocery stores mark down items like turkey, flour, eggs etc. for Thanksgiving, so that they can get you in the door and you end up buying more!
- Kitchen appliances and cookware– Same as groceries. Home stores likes Bed, Bath and Beyond do the same thing, so you can start early on Christmas shopping.
- TV’s– Black Friday is usually the day to get the deals on TVs, however, you can still get good deals NOW because retailers are trying to clear the way for newer models.
LISTEN to Chad and Jill talk about their holiday shopping below…