There’s a new survey that reveals 80% of people say something bad happens if they break one of the following “Laws of Superstition.” You may not even realize that you believe in these because it’s just a part of our daily lives but some take it VERY seriously.
Some believe that if a black cat passes your path it means something “bad” is coming, a broken mirror signifies “bad luck” and if your RIGHT hand gets itchy, it means money is coming in!
Whatever superstition YOU believe in, here are the MOST COMMON:
- Walking under a ladder
- Knocking on wood
- Saying “Bless You” when someone sneezes
- Crossing your fingers
- Picking up a penny
- Breaking a wishbone and making a wish
- Throwing salt over your shoulder after you spill it
- Not opening an umbrella indoors
- Not telling anyone your wish after you blow out your birthday candles
- Avoiding the number 13
LISTEN to Chad, Jill and Lil’ Boss talk about their superstitions below…