Halloween is just around the corner, so it’s time to begin finalizing your costume.
If you haven’t gotten your costume picked out yet, leave the cowboys, nurses, and cats in the past.
Take inspiration from these 10 best pop culture costume ideas to be in with the new and hip this spooky season…and yes, Pennywise the Clown from the movie It is indeed the costume you’ll be seeing the MOST at Halloween parties this weekend.
Hope you’re not too scared of clowns!
1. Pennywise- The clown from It
2. Pregnant Kylie Jenner
3. A handmaid from The Handmaid’s Tale
4. Ryan Gosling and Emma Stone in La La Land (perfect for couples!)
5. Beyonce’s pregnancy announcement
6. Belle and The Beast from Beauty and the Beast
7. Wonder Woman
8. Hugh Hefner and a Playmate
9. Zombie Taylor Swift in the “Look What You Made Me Do” music video
10. Mantis from Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2
LISTEN to Chad, Jill, Lil’ Boss, Traffic Diva Amanda and Intern Rico talk about their Halloween costumes below…
Here is Chad and Jill both dressed as TOP GUN a few years back. He was living in Houston still and she was here in Orlando, yet they wore the same costume.