By Danie B
Are you one of those people who hates eating out, but never has time to cook?
Join the club. It seems as if I always have food in my refrigerator, but I have never have time to cook it.
If you have a super busy schedule like me, here are 5 go to meals to help you out when you’re on the run.
- Tacos- Get some chicken, veggies, maybe some rice and beans, wrap it in a tortilla, and chow down!
- Pasta – Grab some meat, noodles, sauce, and mix it all together, and dinner is served.
- Turkey burgers – Throw these bad boy in pan and in 20 minutes, you’ll have dinner.
- Salad – If you’re trying to stay healthy, chopping up some veggies, and adding a light vinaigrette will literally take you five minutes. If you have some chicken, you also cook, chop, and add that to your salad too!
- Smoothie – Throw some fruit in a blender with some yogurt, and you have a great meal replacement. If you’re working out, you add protein to your smoothie as well, for a more filling option.