By Danie B
Have you ever tried out a new hairstylist who ended up ruining your hair?
Better yet, have you ever failed miserably at cutting or styling your own hair?
We’ve all been there.
Well here are 5 easy ways to fix a hair fail.
- Go to another stylist that you trust – Get someone you know and TRUST to fix it for you. They’ll know what to do.
- Get hair extensions or wear a wig – If you hate your new cut, extensions/wigs will help to cover it up until it grows back.
- Wear a hat – Hats can be stylish, and they can actually enhance your outfit.
- Play with it – Maybe you’re not crazy about the hairstyle, but if you play with it and try doing different things with it, you may grow to love it. You never know.
- Be confident – You may hate your hair, but don’t let people see that. If you can find the confidence to rock it, then people won’t notice… much.