Orlando Insider Vacations reports some of the BEST ways to celebrate Father’s Day in the City Beautiful! Take your dad to fun night out at Blue Man Group in Universal, see the sunrise while you golf at Disney, enjoy a thrilling experience at IFly Orlando and tons more!!!
Check out the list below…
- BLUE MAN GROUP– Comedy and LIVE music blending mime, percussion and dazzling lights. They also have a VIP Meet and Greet package, where you can take pictures with the Blue Men and enjoy alcoholic beverages.
- Plus, if you’re sitting in the rows closest to the stage, you get sprayed with paint and a lucky person gets to take home the artwork they created.
- DISNEY SPRINGS AMPHICAR TOUR– This is a Captain’s guided tour in a vintage car that enters the water.
- The Boathouse is offering a $25 discount and FREE family photo when you take dad on this tour between today, June 16 – Monday, June 19.
- DISNEY SPRINGS FRONTERA COCINA– Offering a three course set menu that includes an appetizer of Poached Florida Pink Shrimp with Baja Bay scallops, followed by Surf n Turf Frontera style and finishing with a dessert of a soaked sponge cake.
- DISNEY SPRINGS SPRINKLES– Up until Sunday, June 18 there will be a Sprinkles “Dad Box” that includes cupcakes with stars and sugar decorations. The flavors are Red Velvet, Vanilla Milk Chocolate, Black and White and Salty Caramel.
Here’s MORE Disney Springs Father’s Day events.
- COCA-COLA ORLANDO EYE– B.O.G.O. deal valid Saturday, June 17 – Sunday, June 18 where dads receive FREE admission with the purchase of any other admission (Madame Tussauds, SeaLife, Orlando Eye).
- This offer is NOT available online, only walk up ticket purchases.
- IFLY ORLANDO– This is a super cool experience where your dad can experience the feeling of free-falling without having to jump out of a plane. It’s safe, fun and easy because you’ll have your own instructor with you the whole time.
- Save up to $50 on select packages when you buy a package to book and fly between now up til the 18th or buy a gift voucher to fly anytime by the 18th.
- WDW GOLF– Disney has four championship golf courses: Magnolia, Palm, Lake Buena Vista and Oak Trail. Each course has its own style and they even offer SUNRISE and SUNSET tee times.
- SUNRISE tee time— You play 9 holes for only $35 and get to enjoy a hot prepared breakfast, coffee or water and a post-round beverage.
- SUNSET tee time— Only $29 and you still play 9 holes, enjoy a hotdog with chips and a drink.
If you want to see more ways to celebrate Father’s Day, click HERE.