Someone asked a bunch of teens how to be “cool” on social media and here’s the top seven:
(These all have to do with Snapchat and Instagram)
- Pay attention to your “following” and “followers” ratio. You’re supposed to have at least twice as many followers.
2. Don’t use too many hashtags and stop saying “Throwback Thursday” because apparently it’s lame.
3. Don’t post SUPER LONG videos.
4. Don’t post boring photos like of you lying in bed, ONLY post photos of you doing fun stuff.
5. Don’t end your posts with TONS of emojis. The max before you seem lame is three.
6. Stop posting food pictures. You can do it every now and then but don’t do it often.
7. Don’t post a lot of selfies.
Do you agree?
Listen to Chad, Jill and Lil’ Boss talk about this list and whether or not they’re “cool” on social media below…