There’s an old saying that in order to make it in Hollywood, you have to know someone, who knows someone. Well, in the case of Sean Douglas…it doesn’t hurt that his father is Michael Keaton.
The reason you need to know Sean Douglas is because he’s the son of Michael Keaton…but more importantly, he’s the reason we have the songs ‘Talk Dirty’ and ‘Heart Attack.’
Michael Keaton is an actor best known for his work on many films and television shows, but most recently the film “Birdman.”
Michael’s son decided to go a different route than his father and write music for a living.
The song ‘Heart Attack’ was originally written for Nicki Williams but her label decided against it and it was later recorded by Demi Lovato and it went double platinum.
He also wrote the song ‘Talk Dirty’ which was recorded by Jason Derulo and was a massive hit for him as well.
He’s currently working with Hilary Duff on her new album which is set for release this year.
What’s Trending On AMP
- Daisy Ridley Plays ‘Star Wars’ Theme on Kazoo: Watch
- 5 Best Songs on Eminem’s ‘Revival’
- Nicki Minaj Goes Hard on A$AP Ferg’s ‘Plain Jane’ Remix: Listen
- Eminem Sells Mom’s Spaghetti at Detroit Pop Up
- DJ Earworm Unveils 2017 ‘United State of Pop’ Mix
- Michael Jackson’s ‘Blood on the Dancefloor’ Video Gets ‘Cirque du Soleil’ Update
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Teams with The Decemberists for ‘Ben Franklin’s Song’
- Fall Out Boy Share ‘Champion’ Remix Featuring BTS’ RM
- Eminem Details ‘Revival’ of Air Jordan 4 Encore Sneaker
- 2 Chainz Slams Walmart for Stealing His Christmas Sweaters