I’m going to confess that I’m completely and utterly team “Gale” when it comes to the battle of Katniss’ love in the Hunger Games.
Ok, I can’t lie, a lot of me wishes that! They would make a beautiful couple!
However, it looks like their friendship is exactly what Liam needed to get over Miley during their break up.
According to US Magazine, Liam opened up about calling off his engagement to Miley Cyrus back in 2013 and it was the help of some of his co-stars in the Hunger Games he has to thank for “living for today.”
Liam said that Jennifer’s happiness and honesty forced him “to be in the right now”. He also had some help and found a friend in co-star Woody Harrelson, who took daily trips when filming Hunger Games to a local tavern in Atlanta.
With the success that Liam has had over the last few, busy years, it won’t be long before he’s off the market again. If Jennifer Lawrence wasn’t off the market, it would only make sense… Just saying! 🙂
The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Cardi B Buys Offset Rolls Royce and Wraith Watch for 26th Birthday
- Post Malone Releases Latin Remix of ‘Rockstar’
- Sia Brings ‘Snowman’ and Maddie Ziegler to ‘Ellen’
- Watch Justin Bieber Dance to Ed Sheeran, Trim the Tree Shirtless
- Taylor Swift Thanks Fans for Her Great Year
- Niall Horan Wants to Write Next Album on the Road in 2018
- Selena Gomez Sends Sweet Birthday Message to Taylor Swift
- Eminem Teases New Air Jordan 4 Encore
- Lonzo Ball Trolls Nas with T-Shirt, Nas Takes the High Road
- Ellie Goulding Reveals ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Cameo