Britney Spears suffered a terrible heart ache once again when David Lucado cheated on her just 2 months ago. The break up was public just like the rest of her life, but Britney Spears let her fans know during Vegas performances, calling Lucado out, that she was better than some cheat and he wouldn’t bring her down! GIRL POWER!
But let’s be honest, who’s got time for a cheater when you’re Britney Spears and Vegas declares “National Britney Spears Day”?
And now, according to E News, she has moved onto a new man and found what she said is “a very special someone” that is “very new”.
So who is this Mr. Very Special? His name is Charlie Ebersol, the son of SNL co-founder Dick Ebersol. Just like his father, he is in the entertainment industry and is a film and tv producer plus co-owner of his own company. Oh, and he’s HANDSOME!
At 31, he is just 1 year younger than Britney Spears and we can only hope that this is the man Britney has been looking for all along.
Don’t do her wrong Mr. Ebersol, we all have Britney’s back!
The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Cardi B Buys Offset Rolls Royce and Wraith Watch for 26th Birthday
- Post Malone Releases Latin Remix of ‘Rockstar’
- Sia Brings ‘Snowman’ and Maddie Ziegler to ‘Ellen’
- Watch Justin Bieber Dance to Ed Sheeran, Trim the Tree Shirtless
- Taylor Swift Thanks Fans for Her Great Year
- Niall Horan Wants to Write Next Album on the Road in 2018
- Selena Gomez Sends Sweet Birthday Message to Taylor Swift
- Eminem Teases New Air Jordan 4 Encore
- Lonzo Ball Trolls Nas with T-Shirt, Nas Takes the High Road
- Ellie Goulding Reveals ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Cameo