Britney Spears suffered a terrible heart ache once again when David Lucado cheated on her just 2 months ago. The break up was public just like the rest of her life, but Britney Spears let her fans know during Vegas performances, calling Lucado out, that she was better than some cheat and he wouldn’t bring her down! GIRL POWER!
But let’s be honest, who’s got time for a cheater when you’re Britney Spears and Vegas declares “National Britney Spears Day”?
And now, according to E News, she has moved onto a new man and found what she said is “a very special someone” that is “very new”.
So who is this Mr. Very Special? His name is Charlie Ebersol, the son of SNL co-founder Dick Ebersol. Just like his father, he is in the entertainment industry and is a film and tv producer plus co-owner of his own company. Oh, and he’s HANDSOME!
At 31, he is just 1 year younger than Britney Spears and we can only hope that this is the man Britney has been looking for all along.
Don’t do her wrong Mr. Ebersol, we all have Britney’s back!
The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Daisy Ridley Plays ‘Star Wars’ Theme on Kazoo: Watch
- 5 Best Songs on Eminem’s ‘Revival’
- Nicki Minaj Goes Hard on A$AP Ferg’s ‘Plain Jane’ Remix: Listen
- Eminem Sells Mom’s Spaghetti at Detroit Pop Up
- DJ Earworm Unveils 2017 ‘United State of Pop’ Mix
- Michael Jackson’s ‘Blood on the Dancefloor’ Video Gets ‘Cirque du Soleil’ Update
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Teams with The Decemberists for ‘Ben Franklin’s Song’
- Fall Out Boy Share ‘Champion’ Remix Featuring BTS’ RM
- Eminem Details ‘Revival’ of Air Jordan 4 Encore Sneaker
- 2 Chainz Slams Walmart for Stealing His Christmas Sweaters