Beyonce may have no affiliation with the “Fifty Shades Of Grey” film in the sense that she’s not a part of the cast, however, her song “Crazy In Love” is.
Bey took to Instagram to post a teaser trailer for the upcoming film in which her song “Crazy In Love” is featured.
The track is slowed way down to give it a more sexual feel almost as if it’s a soundtrack for foreplay.
Beyonce hasn’t confirmed that she is in fact a part of the film’s soundtrack but it would be odd if she was merely hyping fans up for her favorite movie with such an elaborate trailer.
“Crazy In Love” almost sounds like “Creepy In Love.” Listen to it for yourself:
What’s New On AMP?
- The Most Popular Thanksgiving Preferences
- American Music Awards Recap
- Drake Gets One-Upped by His Dad Dennis Graham in New Whiskey Ad
- It’s A Weekend Of Winning With Electric Bounce House 3!
- Play What’s In Jill’s Purse To Win A $50 Gift Card To Lee Vista Promenade!
- Diana Ross Accepts Lifetime Achievement Honor at the AMAs
- Diana Ross Accepts Lifetime Achievement Honors at the AMAs
- P!nk Performs Gravity-Defying ‘Beautiful Trauma’ in Downtown L.A.
- Imagine Dragons & Khalid Mash Up ‘Thunder’ and ‘Young Dumb & Broke’
- Christina Aguilera Celebrates 25 Years of ‘The Bodyguard’ with Soundtrack Medley