Apparently our invitations got lost in the mail. Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo got married on Saturday at Flora Farms in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. The couple exchanged their vows in front of nearly 300 guests, including celebrities like Jonah Hill, Robert Downey Jr., Jason Segal, and Victoria’s Secret models Erin Heatherton and Candice Swanepoel. ET News reports that Jonah Hill officiated the wedding and that Stevie Nicks performed “Leather and Lace“ with Levine. Rather than wedding gifts, the couple asked that their guests make a donation to the Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles. Following the ceremony, the newlyweds took off for their honeymoon in South Africa.
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- CFE Arena Has Your “Golden Ticket” To A Year Worth Of Excitement!
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen Announce Second Pregnancy
- Angelica Hale of ‘America’s Got Talent’ Honored to Perform at Macy’s Thanksgiving Parade
- 5 Tips To Keep Your Mind Occupied On A Road Trip
- Pentatonix and Jennifer Hudson Unite for ‘How Great Thou Art’
- Taylor Swift Has Already Sold Over a Million Copies of ‘Reputation’
- P!nk and Channing Tatum Dance it Out in ‘Beautiful Trauma’ Video
- Avoid Gaining Too Much Thanksgiving Day Weight With These Tips
- Holiday Parties With A Little One
- Paris Hilton Says She Invented The Selfie