A real estate blog called Estately just ranked the U.S. states by how scary they are. Apparently they couldn’t hold out a few months and release it around Halloween, when it would’ve made sense. Either way, it’s not good news for Florida.
The way they ranked states was pretty clever. They based it on natural disasters like hurricanes and tornadoes, the number of snakes, spiders, and sharks, deaths caused by lightning and for some reason the number of clowns and dentists. Oh, and also the murder rate.
But even after all that, the state that is the scariest place to live is…Florida.
The top 10 scariest states are:
6) North Carolina
8) South Carolina
The Dakotas made out very well. South Dakota is the least scary state in the country and North Dakota is second-least scary.
You can see the list of all 50 states from Estately here.
The Latest from AMP
- Migos’ ‘Culture 2’ Coming Early Next Year?
- Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade: Everything You Need to Know
- Adam Sandler’s ‘Thanksgiving Song’ Revisited
- Eleven Gifts for Every Kind of ‘Stranger Things’ Fan on Your Holiday Shopping List
- Sia Shares Star-Studded ‘Santa’s Coming for Us’ Video
- Easy Thanksgiving Day Desserts Ideas
- Meek Mill Continues Thanksgiving Charity Tradition from Prison
- Topics You Should Avoid Talking About During Thanksgiving Dinner
- RZA Sues Dog Walking Company ‘Woof-Tang Clan’
- Maroon 5 Busk in New York Subway with Jimmy Fallon