Apparently our invites got lost in the mail to Taylor Swift’s awesome star-studded Fourth of July party over the weekend. Lena Dunham, Ingrid Michaelson, Jessica Szohr, Emma Stone, Jamie King and a few others were there. Us Weekly reports that Swift hosted the event at her Rhode Island home, where the “Red” singer and her guests spent time in the pool and on a boat, baked desserts, and of course, shared all the fun on social media. Highlights from the weekend included an adult-size slip-and-slide, patriotic pies and lots of group pictures. King’s husband Kyle Newman and Stone’s boyfriend Andrew Garfield also stopped by for the festivities.
Family portrait. pic.twitter.com/fPGZGCogzW
— Taylor Swift (@taylorswift13) July 6, 2014
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Migos’ ‘Culture 2’ Coming Early Next Year?
- Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade: Everything You Need to Know
- Adam Sandler’s ‘Thanksgiving Song’ Revisited
- Eleven Gifts for Every Kind of ‘Stranger Things’ Fan on Your Holiday Shopping List
- Sia Shares Star-Studded ‘Santa’s Coming for Us’ Video
- Easy Thanksgiving Day Desserts Ideas
- Meek Mill Continues Thanksgiving Charity Tradition from Prison
- Topics You Should Avoid Talking About During Thanksgiving Dinner
- RZA Sues Dog Walking Company ‘Woof-Tang Clan’
- Maroon 5 Busk in New York Subway with Jimmy Fallon