Recently, those rumors have begun to circulate yet again and a rep for 1D has quickly put an end to that rumor.
It all started when Steve Garrigan, frontman of Kodaline mentioned that he and Harry had recorded a track and that “It could be on his album if he does something, but I don’t know. Nothing is set in stone.”
However, a 1D rep said “There are no plans for Harry to release any solo music at this time, any writing that he is doing is for potential One Direction songs.”
They went on to say that the guys often write separately and then bring the new song to the band for approval.
However, I assume it’s only a matter of time before the guys do part and go their separate ways. N*Sync had a good run, but then Justin Timberlake went solo and well, now he’s a legend.
Only time will tell. But for now…Harry Styles is 1/5 of One Direction and plans to stay that way for some time.
What’s Trending On AMP
- The-Dream Shares New Song ‘It’s Yo Birthday’
- 10-Year-Old JD McCrary Delights L.A. Clippers Crowd with Jackson 5 Cover
- Jeezy Announces 2018 ‘Cold Summer’ Tour Dates
- Hear an Unreleased Vince Staples Track in New Animated ‘Spiderman’ Trailer
- Macklemore & Kesha Announce 2018 ‘Adventures’ Tour
- Golden Globe Nominations: Mary J. Blige, Mariah Carey, & More Net Nods
- Lady Gaga is ‘Santa’s Naughty Elf’ in Holiday Party Pics
- Rihanna, Katy Perry, Snoop Dogg, Cardi B, Others Rally Behind Bullied Boy
- Beyoncé Orders Biëryoncé Beer to Cease and Desist
- Taylor Swift Performs ‘Reputation’ Tracks During Six-Song Set