If someone didn’t know who Taylor Swift was, they’d think she was a 40-year-old cat lady who bakes and knits all day.
Apparently, Taylor thought Ed needed a reminder that they started from the bottom and now they’re here. (Referencing Drake’s song “Started From The Bottom.”)
Ed shows the needlework off in his MTV docuseries, “9 Days and Nights with Ed Sheeran” which features the English singer’s rise to stardom and preparation of the release of his 2nd full length album.
When Ed received the gift from Taylor, he framed it and hung it on a wall so that everyone could see it.
The knitted gift also features the popular phrase “The struggle is real” which shows that Taylor and Ed also are regular 20 somethings who use internet lingo in real life.
Taylor Swift has made Ed Sheeran a Drake-themed needlepoint… pic.twitter.com/cxMRrGh4lh
— THE LINE OF BEST FIT (@bestfitmusic) June 10, 2014
Here’s What’s Trending On AMP
- Daisy Ridley Plays ‘Star Wars’ Theme on Kazoo: Watch
- 5 Best Songs on Eminem’s ‘Revival’
- Nicki Minaj Goes Hard on A$AP Ferg’s ‘Plain Jane’ Remix: Listen
- Eminem Sells Mom’s Spaghetti at Detroit Pop Up
- DJ Earworm Unveils 2017 ‘United State of Pop’ Mix
- Michael Jackson’s ‘Blood on the Dancefloor’ Video Gets ‘Cirque du Soleil’ Update
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Teams with The Decemberists for ‘Ben Franklin’s Song’
- Fall Out Boy Share ‘Champion’ Remix Featuring BTS’ RM
- Eminem Details ‘Revival’ of Air Jordan 4 Encore Sneaker
- 2 Chainz Slams Walmart for Stealing His Christmas Sweaters