Justin Bieber is really doing some damage control after his latest racist video emerged.
If you remember, Biebs was seen in 2 different videos using the “n” word and making racist jokes about African Americans.
Now, he’s on the defensive and trying to make up for what he did.
So apparently, he took last month to study the Bible, learn passages and truly become cleansed of his sins.
Then, a Priest from New York City baptized him in a friend’s bathtub. (Probably to keep the ceremony private.)
He also took to his Instagram to post a few passages from the Bible about sin and forgiveness.
What’s Trending On AMP
- Migos’ ‘Culture 2’ Coming Early Next Year?
- Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade: Everything You Need to Know
- Adam Sandler’s ‘Thanksgiving Song’ Revisited
- Eleven Gifts for Every Kind of ‘Stranger Things’ Fan on Your Holiday Shopping List
- Sia Shares Star-Studded ‘Santa’s Coming for Us’ Video
- Easy Thanksgiving Day Desserts Ideas
- Meek Mill Continues Thanksgiving Charity Tradition from Prison
- Topics You Should Avoid Talking About During Thanksgiving Dinner
- RZA Sues Dog Walking Company ‘Woof-Tang Clan’
- Maroon 5 Busk in New York Subway with Jimmy Fallon