I remember being in camp and they had us write home about what we’ve been doing. I don’t ever remember being this detailed and honest about things like this. Glad it didn’t get on his pillow!
Little Billy wrote this letter from camp. Love this kid. (Part 1) pic.twitter.com/2gxd5tfezS
— Kristoff St John (@kristoffstjohn1) June 8, 2014
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Migos’ ‘Culture 2’ Coming Early Next Year?
- Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade: Everything You Need to Know
- Adam Sandler’s ‘Thanksgiving Song’ Revisited
- Eleven Gifts for Every Kind of ‘Stranger Things’ Fan on Your Holiday Shopping List
- Sia Shares Star-Studded ‘Santa’s Coming for Us’ Video
- Easy Thanksgiving Day Desserts Ideas
- Meek Mill Continues Thanksgiving Charity Tradition from Prison
- Topics You Should Avoid Talking About During Thanksgiving Dinner
- RZA Sues Dog Walking Company ‘Woof-Tang Clan’
- Maroon 5 Busk in New York Subway with Jimmy Fallon