We all have had those days where we just really want pancakes.
We would run up a hill for 15 miles in the snow, barefoot, carrying a sack of bricks just to get those dang pancakes.
Nothing would stop us from those buttery, syrupy, delicious, round pieces of heavenly goodness.
Except maybe a dad with a camera and a stern “you can’t hit your brother because you want pancakes” policy.
Apparently, the little boy in the booster seat to the right is Connor.
Connor wanted pancakes so much, that he punched his brother in the head.
Someone get this kid some pancakes before he punches out a window!
What’s Trending On AMP
- Migos’ ‘Culture 2’ Coming Early Next Year?
- Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade: Everything You Need to Know
- Adam Sandler’s ‘Thanksgiving Song’ Revisited
- Eleven Gifts for Every Kind of ‘Stranger Things’ Fan on Your Holiday Shopping List
- Sia Shares Star-Studded ‘Santa’s Coming for Us’ Video
- Easy Thanksgiving Day Desserts Ideas
- Meek Mill Continues Thanksgiving Charity Tradition from Prison
- Topics You Should Avoid Talking About During Thanksgiving Dinner
- RZA Sues Dog Walking Company ‘Woof-Tang Clan’
- Maroon 5 Busk in New York Subway with Jimmy Fallon