If there’s ever a time to get punched in the face, it’s not at a red carpet premier of a major motion picture.
However if you’re Brad Pitt…that’s when it’s going to happen.
During the Maleficent red carpet premier on Wednesday, a known red carpet troublemaker Vitalii Sediuk came out of no where, jumped the barricade and punched Brad in the face!
Apparently Sediuk also hugged Leo DiCaprio and Bradley Cooper around the knees earlier this year.
According to TMZ, the attacker is now being held at the LAPD and is being booked for misdemeanor battery. We’ll keep you updated. Sounds like he needs more than a misdemeanor. Perhaps he should be banned from any celebrity event.
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Daisy Ridley Plays ‘Star Wars’ Theme on Kazoo: Watch
- 5 Best Songs on Eminem’s ‘Revival’
- Nicki Minaj Goes Hard on A$AP Ferg’s ‘Plain Jane’ Remix: Listen
- Eminem Sells Mom’s Spaghetti at Detroit Pop Up
- DJ Earworm Unveils 2017 ‘United State of Pop’ Mix
- Michael Jackson’s ‘Blood on the Dancefloor’ Video Gets ‘Cirque du Soleil’ Update
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Teams with The Decemberists for ‘Ben Franklin’s Song’
- Fall Out Boy Share ‘Champion’ Remix Featuring BTS’ RM
- Eminem Details ‘Revival’ of Air Jordan 4 Encore Sneaker
- 2 Chainz Slams Walmart for Stealing His Christmas Sweaters