Miley Cyrus is one of those artists who has literally evolved over the span of her career which started as a preteen.
Beginning in her Hannah Montana days, Miley’s discography included the songs “The Best Of Both Worlds” and “Nobody’s Perfect” to her more mainstream singles “The Climb” and “7 Things.”
Then towards the end of Hannah and the beginning of her “Independence from Disney” songs like “See You Again” and “Can’t Be Tamed” hit the airwaves sending shockwaves to parents of 14 year old girls. (See Miley pole dances on stage)
Now, if Miley licked a toilet seat, it wouldn’t shock anyone considering her recent song material for “We Can’t Stop” and “Wrecking Ball” are much more mature and the videos are something you’d see out of a wild teen party movie.
So the YouTubers and members of Pentatonix took to the web to cover the entire discography of Miley Cyrus beginning in her Hannah days until the present.
Please, enjoy “The Evolution of Miley Cyrus.”
More On AMP
- Daisy Ridley Plays ‘Star Wars’ Theme on Kazoo: Watch
- 5 Best Songs on Eminem’s ‘Revival’
- Nicki Minaj Goes Hard on A$AP Ferg’s ‘Plain Jane’ Remix: Listen
- Eminem Sells Mom’s Spaghetti at Detroit Pop Up
- DJ Earworm Unveils 2017 ‘United State of Pop’ Mix
- Michael Jackson’s ‘Blood on the Dancefloor’ Video Gets ‘Cirque du Soleil’ Update
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Teams with The Decemberists for ‘Ben Franklin’s Song’
- Fall Out Boy Share ‘Champion’ Remix Featuring BTS’ RM
- Eminem Details ‘Revival’ of Air Jordan 4 Encore Sneaker
- 2 Chainz Slams Walmart for Stealing His Christmas Sweaters