Rihanna is known to wear some pretty outlandish outfits, and a perfect example would be her “bat suit.”
Alexis Carter is a fan from Baltimore and was attending her high school’s prom that had a theme of Hollywood. She decided she wanted to be different and select something other than the typical red carpet gown.
So Alexis went with her own version of Rihanna’s bat suit.
According to Gawker, people loved the outfit and even complimented her on it. But then pictures hit the internet.
Little did she know, Rihanna wouldn’t be too kind when word got to her that Alexis had gone to the bats.
She gets it pic.twitter.com/DCqsvPXAjk
— Rihanna (@rihanna) May 9, 2014
Rihanna publicly bullied Alexis on Twitter! So rude.
To help that burn, One Direction can throw some of their cool cash on it.
It’s been revealed that One Direction is Britain’s richest boy band in history.
Basically, they’re loaded and only in their early 20s.
It’s no surprise though. They know how to sell a record and let’s get real…their new music is amazing and totally what I want to hear right now…after all Spring is the season of love…right?
Speaking of love, I’m totally in love with Shailene Woodley from “Divergent” and the upcoming film “Fault In Our Stars.”
She was interviewed by In Style magazine, where she dished on her weight loss that cost her her boobs and what she thinks of her/our generation.
“I feel like I’m a woman. My boobs shrank. No one tells you that when you lose weight. No bra, no problem,” she said.
Speaking on our generation, she said:
“I think we’re on top of things actually. Maybe I feel this way because I surround myself with like-minded people. Doing the right thing always makes you feel good. And it’s contagious.”
So basically Shailene is my spirit animal…except for the fact that she said she eats clay. That’s weird.
What’s HOT On AMP
- Daisy Ridley Plays ‘Star Wars’ Theme on Kazoo: Watch
- 5 Best Songs on Eminem’s ‘Revival’
- Nicki Minaj Goes Hard on A$AP Ferg’s ‘Plain Jane’ Remix: Listen
- Eminem Sells Mom’s Spaghetti at Detroit Pop Up
- DJ Earworm Unveils 2017 ‘United State of Pop’ Mix
- Michael Jackson’s ‘Blood on the Dancefloor’ Video Gets ‘Cirque du Soleil’ Update
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Teams with The Decemberists for ‘Ben Franklin’s Song’
- Fall Out Boy Share ‘Champion’ Remix Featuring BTS’ RM
- Eminem Details ‘Revival’ of Air Jordan 4 Encore Sneaker
- 2 Chainz Slams Walmart for Stealing His Christmas Sweaters