Ok, so it’s been about a month since I moved to Orlando. Everyone has been telling me all of the things I should do and NEED to do.
“OMG JILL YOU HAVE TO DO THIS!”
One of the first things was to get an annual pass to the parks. My son ( who is 3) loves all of the theme parks, but his most favorite thing on earth is DINOSAURS! He has seen (on repeat) all 3 of the Jurassic Park movies, so naturally I got us passes to Universal Studios and Islands Of Adventure.
Yesterday we all went as a family and had the best time. I finally got to ride (for the first time) Transformers and Harry Potter=BOTH AMAZING!
I had lunch at MYTHOS and then some beer in Harry Potter land. I know that’s not what it’s called but that’s what I call it.
Although I have a slight hangover today….TOTALLY WORTH IT!
Here’s a handful of things I’ll have to try next in my new town according to Orlando Weekly… Including the Funky Monkey Wine Company. You had me at wine…and monkey…I love monkeys.
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- 5 Tips To Keep Your Mind Occupied On A Road Trip
- Pentatonix and Jennifer Hudson Unite for ‘How Great Thou Art’
- Taylor Swift Has Already Sold Over a Million Copies of ‘Reputation’
- P!nk and Channing Tatum Dance it Out in ‘Beautiful Trauma’ Video
- Avoid Gaining Too Much Thanksgiving Day Weight With These Tips
- Holiday Parties With A Little One
- Paris Hilton Says She Invented The Selfie
- Selena Gomez Opens Up About Kidney Transplant Recovery
- Hottest Black Friday Deals In Orlando
- Watch JAY-Z Tell Young Girl at Concert She Can be the Next President