Justin Bieber was flying back to the US from Japan and was detained at LAX by customs for questioning! Even though the petition to have him deported has over 250,000 signatures, this was not to kept out of the country. It was just some routine secondary questioning. It took them four hours to question and search the Biebs.
Guess what was waiting for him when he finally got released…THIS!!
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- BTS Love Usher, Zedd, Panda Express
- Beyoncé Revealed as the Richest Woman in Music
- Rihanna Graces Three ‘Vogue Paris’ Covers
- Logic Thanks Drake for ‘Paving the Way’ to His Success
- Post Malone Reveals ‘Bentleys and Beerbongs’ Album Release Date
- Bruno Mars Shares ’24K Magic Live at the Apollo’ Trailer: Watch
- Justin Bieber Stars as Imaginary Boyfriend in German T-Mobile Ad
- Khalid Details Being Groped By a Fan
- Black Eyed Peas to Release First-Ever Augmented Reality App
- Whitney Houston’s Tribute By Christina Aguilera At The AMAs Had Twitter Like