Well Justin was…well just being Justin. While he was in Japan this week he tweeted a selfie, taken at the Yasukuni Shrine in Tokyo, with a caption “Thank you for your blessings.” Now Justin being good ol’ Justin Bieber didn’t realize the Yasukuni Shrine is where World War II Japanese military leaders slaughtered endless Chinese citizens, and was not a holy place. Oops!
Now, on the bright side Hollywood Reporter said he did replace the photo with an apology stating “While in Japan I asked my driver to pull over for which I saw a beautiful shrine. I was mislead to think the Shrines were only a place of prayer,” he Tweeted yesterday. “To anyone I have offended I am extremely sorry. I love you China and I love you Japan.”
Way to help him out entourage, way to help him out! lol
The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Migos’ ‘Culture 2’ Coming Early Next Year?
- Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade: Everything You Need to Know
- Adam Sandler’s ‘Thanksgiving Song’ Revisited
- Eleven Gifts for Every Kind of ‘Stranger Things’ Fan on Your Holiday Shopping List
- Sia Shares Star-Studded ‘Santa’s Coming for Us’ Video
- Easy Thanksgiving Day Desserts Ideas
- Meek Mill Continues Thanksgiving Charity Tradition from Prison
- Topics You Should Avoid Talking About During Thanksgiving Dinner
- RZA Sues Dog Walking Company ‘Woof-Tang Clan’
- Maroon 5 Busk in New York Subway with Jimmy Fallon