Uh oh! Oscar Mayer is recalling 96,000 pounds of hotdogs! Apparently, Oscar Mayer accidentally put Cheese dogs in the Classic hotdog packaging. The Classic packaging doesn’t state it contains milk and since Cheese has milk in it and is an allergen, it must be stated on the packaging. The recall affects dogs made on March 2-3 2014. The problem was discovered when an Oscar Mayer customer found the issue on April 18th and contacted the company. These wrong packaged hotdogs were sent nationwide to various retail chains. If you’re allergic to milk, double check the hotdogs and packaging before you eat one.
The following products are subject to recall:
16 oz. packages –individual consumer packages– of “Classic Wieners Made with Turkey & Chicken, Pork Added” with “USE BY 16 Jun 2014” date and product code “044700000632”
Cases of 16 oz. packages –distributed to retailers– of “Classic Cheese Dogs Made with Turkey & Chicken, Pork Added, and Pasteurized Cheese Product” with “USE BY 16 Jun 2014” date and case code “00447000005300”
If you have questions about the recall should contact Kraft Consumer Relations at (855) 688-4386.
Retailers with questions should contact their Kraft sales representative or supplier. If they do not know their contacts, retailers should call (855) 688-4386.
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Nicki Minaj Goes Hard on A$AP Ferg’s ‘Plain Jane’ Remix: Listen
- Eminem Sells Mom’s Spaghetti at Detroit Pop Up
- DJ Earworm Unveils 2017 ‘Untied State of Pop’ Mix
- Michael Jackson’s ‘Blood on the Dancefloor’ Video Gets ‘Cirque du Soleil’ Update
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Teams with The Decemberists for ‘Ben Franklin’s Song’
- Fall Out Boy Share ‘Champion’ Remix Featuring BTS’ RM
- Eminem Details ‘Revival’ of Air Jordan 4 Encore Sneaker
- 2 Chainz Slams Walmart for Stealing His Christmas Sweaters
- Britney Spears’ Lost Christmas Classic Remembered on ‘Colbert’
- Justin Bieber Shares Religious Message with Fans