A hundred thousand plus people really don’t like Justin Bieber! That’s how many people signed a petition to deport Mr. Bieber. The petition was sent to the White House’s “We The People” website begging that he be deported and the White House response was “No comment!” “The petition points out; if a U.S. immigrant is convicted of a crime, they face being deported. At least ones who aren’t famous.” Currently Justin Bieber is facing DUI, resisting arrest, and expired license charges after his Miami indiscretions. He has plead not guilty to the charges. Personally the guy hasn’t been convicted of anything so until his day in court play on Mr. Bieber, play on. What do you think, should Justin Bieber be deported back to Canada?
The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Migos’ ‘Culture 2’ Coming Early Next Year?
- Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade: Everything You Need to Know
- Adam Sandler’s ‘Thanksgiving Song’ Revisited
- Eleven Gifts for Every Kind of ‘Stranger Things’ Fan on Your Holiday Shopping List
- Sia Shares Star-Studded ‘Santa’s Coming for Us’ Video
- Easy Thanksgiving Day Desserts Ideas
- Meek Mill Continues Thanksgiving Charity Tradition from Prison
- Topics You Should Avoid Talking About During Thanksgiving Dinner
- RZA Sues Dog Walking Company ‘Woof-Tang Clan’
- Maroon 5 Busk in New York Subway with Jimmy Fallon