Coachella was full of surprises this year and Bieber fans were some of the lucky ones.
Pop star Justin Bieber made his guest appearance during Chance the Rapper’s performance wearing a bucket hat and an outfit looking like he was “Straight Outta Compton.”
Word has it that even though he was enthusiastically welcomed and performed well he didn’t steal the show from Chance’s rising star performance.
You can check out a little of what you missed from this fan video. And, in case you don’t know anything about Coachella it’s a 3 day music and arts festival held annually at the Empire Polo Club in Indio, California.
The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Daisy Ridley Plays ‘Star Wars’ Theme on Kazoo: Watch
- 5 Best Songs on Eminem’s ‘Revival’
- Nicki Minaj Goes Hard on A$AP Ferg’s ‘Plain Jane’ Remix: Listen
- Eminem Sells Mom’s Spaghetti at Detroit Pop Up
- DJ Earworm Unveils 2017 ‘United State of Pop’ Mix
- Michael Jackson’s ‘Blood on the Dancefloor’ Video Gets ‘Cirque du Soleil’ Update
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Teams with The Decemberists for ‘Ben Franklin’s Song’
- Fall Out Boy Share ‘Champion’ Remix Featuring BTS’ RM
- Eminem Details ‘Revival’ of Air Jordan 4 Encore Sneaker
- 2 Chainz Slams Walmart for Stealing His Christmas Sweaters