So, tonight is going to be a fun night. I agreed to partake in something called Celebrity Bartender Night/ Customer Bartender Night at SAVOY! I’m guessing it’s going to be super fun, and I get to do the event with some of my favorite co-workers.
Each Group of people serves up drinks for a one hour shift. I’ve never bartended before other than pouring my own drinks. I might get fancy and try and pour record breaking drinks like this guy. I’m going to put Tom Cruise in Cocktail to SHAME!
It’s all in the name of Charity for GLBT Community Center of Central Florida.
I’m totally kidding. If you decided you want to come to the cool kids bar and see me, Nick ( Sales person/bartender/party commissioner extrordinaire) and CJ ( Mid-days on MIX 105.1/super cute quiet kid that is obsessed with Taylor Swift) at our bar tonight and want anything complicated…let’s hope CJ or Nick know how to make your drink.
If you order anything other than a beer or wine…I may have to go Bon qui qui on you.
EXCUSE ME …I GOT A COMPLICATED ORDER!!!!!
PS. My wing is still broken, so I’ll be doing this all with one arm…now it’s a party!
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- ‘Partridge Family’ Star David Cassidy Dead at 67
- CFE Arena Has Your “Golden Ticket” To A Year Worth Of Excitement!
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen Announce Second Pregnancy
- Angelica Hale of ‘America’s Got Talent’ Honored to Perform at Macy’s Thanksgiving Parade
- 5 Tips To Keep Your Mind Occupied On A Road Trip
- Pentatonix and Jennifer Hudson Unite for ‘How Great Thou Art’
- Taylor Swift Has Already Sold Over a Million Copies of ‘Reputation’
- P!nk and Channing Tatum Dance it Out in ‘Beautiful Trauma’ Video
- Avoid Gaining Too Much Thanksgiving Day Weight With These Tips
- Holiday Parties With A Little One