If you had millions, would you pick and choose what family members you’d help out financially? I don’t know if I’d let people mooch off me but I’m not sure I’d let anyone be homeless. According to InTouchWeekly, Beyoncé‘s half-brother and his mother, Alexsandra Wright, will be heading to a homeless shelter because of “financial difficulties.”
Apparently Mr. Knowles (Mathew) was paying 12,000 a month and got it reduced to 2,400 with a retroactive credit. That, my friends, means Matty will not have to pay anymore child support for two years! InTouch quoted Wright as saying, ““I can’t imagine how Beyoncé feels knowing she has a homeless brother … I know if I were in the same position, I would reach out. Maybe she is too busy.” This ain’t Beyoncé’s fault!
I have two questions: 1. Why does Beyoncé’s 63-year-old dad have a 4-year-old? and 2. Why don’t you have a J.O.B. Alexsandra Wright? #smh
The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Migos’ ‘Culture 2’ Coming Early Next Year?
- Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade: Everything You Need to Know
- Adam Sandler’s ‘Thanksgiving Song’ Revisited
- Eleven Gifts for Every Kind of ‘Stranger Things’ Fan on Your Holiday Shopping List
- Sia Shares Star-Studded ‘Santa’s Coming for Us’ Video
- Easy Thanksgiving Day Desserts Ideas
- Meek Mill Continues Thanksgiving Charity Tradition from Prison
- Topics You Should Avoid Talking About During Thanksgiving Dinner
- RZA Sues Dog Walking Company ‘Woof-Tang Clan’
- Maroon 5 Busk in New York Subway with Jimmy Fallon