C’mon Miley!!! WTF?!?! According to Radar Online, Miley Hodges, a 7-year-old cancer patient’s Make-A-Wish request was to meet Justin Bieber. When that wasn’t available she opted to meet Miley Cyrus. According to a source, Miley Cyrus made it a bad experience.
She kept the young girl and her family waiting for almost a week and when the time finally came, she was more interested in what was going on in the studio than paying any attention to the young girl!
Now, young Miley Hodges wants a Make-A-Wish redo and this time she wants her first choice, Justin Bieber! Her family and friends are doing everything they can to make this happen.
Check out the full story and find out how you can help here.
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Daisy Ridley Plays ‘Star Wars’ Theme on Kazoo: Watch
- 5 Best Songs on Eminem’s ‘Revival’
- Nicki Minaj Goes Hard on A$AP Ferg’s ‘Plain Jane’ Remix: Listen
- Eminem Sells Mom’s Spaghetti at Detroit Pop Up
- DJ Earworm Unveils 2017 ‘United State of Pop’ Mix
- Michael Jackson’s ‘Blood on the Dancefloor’ Video Gets ‘Cirque du Soleil’ Update
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Teams with The Decemberists for ‘Ben Franklin’s Song’
- Fall Out Boy Share ‘Champion’ Remix Featuring BTS’ RM
- Eminem Details ‘Revival’ of Air Jordan 4 Encore Sneaker
- 2 Chainz Slams Walmart for Stealing His Christmas Sweaters