Did you know there is a wonderful 70 acre non-profit storybook resort right here in Kissimmee granting wishes to families with children suffering from life threatening illnesses? In partnership with wish granting organizations such as Make A Wish Foundation, Give Kids The World Village allows families to stay for free for a whole week to enjoy their fantasy vacation.
During your community show Real Talk which airs every Sunday morning between 6am-7am on 102 Jamz, I had the privilege to speak to Mark Hoewing from Give Kids The World Village about the great things they have going on and the many ways you can help, such as being a part of the Disney’s Princess Half Marathon Weekend Feb 20-23,2014
In a couple of weeks I will be visiting Give Kids The World Village and filming a mini tour of the village so we can meet a couple of great families being blessed by this organization! So check back soon!
What’s New On JAMZ
- Selena Gomez Sends Sweet Birthday Message to Taylor Swift
- Eminem Teases New Air Jordan 4 Encore
- Lonzo Ball Trolls Nas with T-Shirt, Nas Takes the High Road
- Ellie Goulding Reveals ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Cameo
- Ty Dolla $ign Unveils 2018 Tour Dates
- Taylor Swift Shares ‘Reputation’ Tour Trailer on 28th Birthday
- Nick Jonas Steps Into the Ring for ‘Home’ Video
- Watch ‘The Walking Dead’ Star Tom Payne Sing R. Kelly & Aerosmith
- N.E.R.D Tap Kendrick Lamar and Frank Ocean for ‘Don’t Don’t Do It!’
- Imagine Dragons and Walk the Moon Added to ‘New Year’s Rockin’ Eve’ Show