Try your best to hold back tears when a Budweiser ad featuring a local vet returning from Afghanistan plays during the Super Bowl this Sunday.
Lt. Chuck Nadd’s return from Afghanistan was documented for the ad which was filmed earlier this month in downtown Winter Park, accompanied by Skylar Grey’s “Coming Home.”
The commercial quotes Jim Wartski, Veteran- Command Team Walter Reed saying, “I hope every town is able to do something of this nature, and set an example for how many people can be recognized when soldiers are coming back.”
Watch a behind-the-scenes look at a Super Bowl commercial that can make Central Florida proud.
And view the full commercial, “A Hero’s Welcome,” below.
The Latest From 1019
- Migos’ ‘Culture 2’ Coming Early Next Year?
- Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade: Everything You Need to Know
- Adam Sandler’s ‘Thanksgiving Song’ Revisited
- Eleven Gifts for Every Kind of ‘Stranger Things’ Fan on Your Holiday Shopping List
- Sia Shares Star-Studded ‘Santa’s Coming for Us’ Video
- Easy Thanksgiving Day Desserts Ideas
- Meek Mill Continues Thanksgiving Charity Tradition from Prison
- Topics You Should Avoid Talking About During Thanksgiving Dinner
- RZA Sues Dog Walking Company ‘Woof-Tang Clan’
- Maroon 5 Busk in New York Subway with Jimmy Fallon