Apparently the “Do What U Want” performance by Lady Gaga and Christina Aguilera on the season finale of The Voice wasn’t just a one off thing. Over the holiday, a remix of the song featuring X-Tina hit and of course I’ve got it for you!
I was wondering why Christina had her own lyrics when she performed with Gaga, but guess it only made sense. This version is cool, but I definitely prefer the original version better. The random combination of R. Kelly and Lady Gaga really clicked on it, this version is cool though! What do you think of the remix? Hit the comments and let me know!
Check out the studio version below and read more at Radio.com.
Follow Mean Jean on Twitter: @itsMeanJean
What’s new on 1019?
- Justin Bieber Stars as Imaginary Boyfriend in German T-Mobile Ad
- Khalid Details Being Groped By a Fan
- Black Eyed Peas to Release First-Ever Augmented Reality App
- Whitney Houston’s Tribute By Christina Aguilera At The AMAs Had Twitter Like
- The Most Popular Thanksgiving Preferences
- American Music Awards Recap
- Drake Gets One-Upped by His Dad Dennis Graham in New Whiskey Ad
- It’s A Weekend Of Winning With Electric Bounce House 3!
- Play What’s In Jill’s Purse To Win A $50 Gift Card To Lee Vista Promenade!
- Diana Ross Accepts Lifetime Achievement Honor at the AMAs