A representative for Chris Breezy, announced today that the R&B star is headed to rehab to deal with “anger issues,” which is an interesting admission considering I thought that’s what anger management was supposed to be for. I wouldn’t be surprised if Chris Brown was using illegal substances, as it has long been speculated that he was doing certain substances, and if he I surely hope that he gets those issues in order because I think he just might be on his last life in the music industry. Hopefully he can get his life together, and get his career back on the right track. I don’t think he can achieve icon status anymore, but he can still have a respectable career.
Follow Mean Jean on Twitter: @itsMeanJean
- Meek Mill Set for New Bail Hearing
- Lil Uzi Vert Shares 4 New Songs on ‘Love is Rage 2’ Deluxe Release
- Eminem and Leslie Jones Help Chance the Rapper Pick a New Name
- Katy Perry Pays Tribute to Vans Warped Tour Roots with Throwback Pic
- Fifth Harmony’s Lauren Jauregui & Steve Aoki Unite for ‘All Night’