Just over a week after winning his unification fight in a 12 round decision over Canelo Alvarez, Floyd Mayweather is already planning for his next fight, which has yet to be announced.
Mayweather is no stranger to having big names walk him out to the ring for his fights having had names such as; Justin Bieber, Lil Wayne, 50 Cent, and even WWE wrestler Triple H walk him out for his fights, but it now looks like he’s heading in a different direction. In an interview with Billboard Floyd says that he wants Miley Cyrus who he refers as the “twerk queen,” to walk him out for his next fight.
He had a lot of nice things to say about Miley and thinks that her walking him out to the ring would be entertaining. It will be interesting to see if this happens and how it comes together. There is usually a pretty big crew of people on that long walk to the ring so I don’t know how much twerking Miley would be able to do on the way to the ring.
Follow @itsMeanJean on Twitter.
- Miguel’s Sexual Assault Accuser Speaks Out Again, Singer Denies Claims
- Chance the Rapper Teases ‘Sesame Street’ Appearance with Shout Out to Daughter
- Walk the Moon Bring ‘One Foot’ and ‘Kamikaze’ to ‘Kimmel’
- G-Eazy Announces 2018 Tour Dates
- Lady Gaga Has Two New Baby Horses Just in Time for Christmas