Chris Brown had a seizure early Friday morning at a recording studio in L.A sometime after 1am. Chris’ rep claimed the seizure was triggered by stress caused by the media and his lawyers. “Intense fatigue and extreme emotional stress both due to the continued onslaught of unfounded legal matter and the nonstop negativity” is what was said to be exact. Well, he has had a stressful week. Chris refused treatment by the EMT’s and seems to be doing ok.
Click HERE to read more.
What’s New On JAMZ
- Liam Payne Shares Acoustic ‘Bedroom Floor’ Studio Performance
- Charli XCX Reveals ‘Out of My Head’ with Tove Lo from ‘Pop2’ Mixtape
- Chris Brown Gives Daughter a Pet Monkey
- Hear Drake on New Trouble, Mike Will Made It Track ‘Bring it Back’
- Watch Chance the Rapper Deliver Chicago Weather Report
- Jeezy and Puffy Daddy Rule Miami in ‘Bottles Up’ Video
- Cardi B and Offset Team Up on Joint Track ‘Um Yea’
- Louis Tomlinson Has Guys’ Night Out in ‘Miss You’ Video
- Camila Cabello, Sugarland, Nick Jonas Set for New Year’s Eve Performances
- Ellie Goulding Shares Holiday Cheer with ‘O Holy Night’