Following in the footsteps of Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber, and most recently Katy Perry, the boys of One Direction are giving fans an all-access pass into their lives for their upcoming film This Is Us.
It’s a pretty bold title, since the guys enjoy the finer things in life, like yachting in Miami, grabbing each other’s backsides and the occasional kiss.
In the film, fans will experience the guys “private parts.”
If you were hoping to see their nether regions, you clearly are looking at the wrong section of the movie store.
Fans will get to see how the guys interact with one another, their personal lives, maybe even get a glimpse of Harry and Taylor Swift dating, you’ll see Zayn buying his mother a house. They’re letting their fans in to the part of their lives that no one has gone before.
Louis Tomlinson claims “nothing is off limits. It’s all reality.”
So while glimpses of their pantsless selves are not exactly what is implied, the topic of innuendos will most certainly be brought up at least a dozen times during the film. After all, they are teenage boys.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Topics You Should Avoid Talking About During Thanksgiving Dinner
- Jordan Fisher Takes Home The Mirrorball Trophy On ‘Dancing With The Stars’
- ‘Partridge Family’ Star David Cassidy Dead at 67
- CFE Arena Has Your “Golden Ticket” To A Year Worth Of Excitement!
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen Announce Second Pregnancy
- Angelica Hale of ‘America’s Got Talent’ Honored to Perform at Macy’s Thanksgiving Parade
- 5 Tips To Keep Your Mind Occupied On A Road Trip
- Pentatonix and Jennifer Hudson Unite for ‘How Great Thou Art’
- Taylor Swift Has Already Sold Over a Million Copies of ‘Reputation’
- P!nk and Channing Tatum Dance it Out in ‘Beautiful Trauma’ Video