Daft Punk‘s “Get Lucky” is bound to be the song of the summer, but one enterprising French singer and musician, PV Nova, has taken things 100 steps further by making “Get Lucky” the song of the past 100 years!
Beginning with the year 1920, PV Nova takes his “Get Lucky” cover through 100 years of musical influences throughout the different generations. While a lot of people say that Daft Punk’s song has a 70s feel, now you get to hear it taken to a complete 70s level!
The artist is also offering up a free download of his chronological cover on SoundCloud. What’s your favorite decade in the PV Nova version? Let us know in the comments below.
What’s New On JAMZ?
- BTS Love Usher, Zedd, Panda Express
- Beyoncé Revealed as the Richest Woman in Music
- Rihanna Graces Three ‘Vogue Paris’ Covers
- Logic Thanks Drake for ‘Paving the Way’ to His Success
- Post Malone Reveals ‘Bentleys and Beerbongs’ Album Release Date
- Bruno Mars Shares ’24K Magic Live at the Apollo’ Trailer: Watch
- Justin Bieber Stars as Imaginary Boyfriend in German T-Mobile Ad
- Khalid Details Being Groped By a Fan
- Black Eyed Peas to Release First-Ever Augmented Reality App
- Whitney Houston’s Tribute By Christina Aguilera At The AMAs Had Twitter Like