Britney Spears is on her way back! We’ll call “Scream and Shout” the amuse bouche, and now we have the appetizer, a new song from The Smurfs 2 soundtrack that hit the internet today. They are all preludes to the main course…her new album.
“Oh La La” is produced by Dr. Luke for The Smurfs 2 soundtrack and I think fans of Britney, including our Promotions Manager Tom, will be pleased with this one. It sounds like exactly what you’d expect from Ms. Spears. Click here to take a listen.
What do you think of this “appetizer” from Britney? Hit the comments and let me know or tweet me: @itsMeanJean.
What’s New On JAMZ
- Lonzo Ball Trolls Nas with T-Shirt, Nas Takes the High Road
- Ellie Goulding Reveals ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Cameo
- Ty Dolla $ign Unveils 2018 Tour Dates
- Taylor Swift Shares ‘Reputation’ Tour Trailer on 28th Birthday
- Nick Jonas Steps Into the Ring for ‘Home’ Video
- Watch ‘The Walking Dead’ Star Tom Payne Sing R. Kelly & Aerosmith
- N.E.R.D Tap Kendrick Lamar and Frank Ocean for ‘Don’t Don’t Do It!’
- Imagine Dragons and Walk the Moon Added to ‘New Year’s Rockin’ Eve’ Show
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton ‘Make It Feel Like Christmas’ on TV Special
- G-Eazy Performs ‘No Limit’ & ‘Him and I’ on ‘Kimmel’