“The range of artists I want to work with is so vast it’s bizarre,” Ke$ha said. “I would love to have Keith Richards on the record. I would sure as hell like to do a collaboration with Bieber and at the same time do a song with the Flaming Lips.”
Having co-written “Til the World Ends” for Britney Spears, Ke$ha also revealed what that experience was like in the magazine.
“To write a song for an icon, someone who stands for pop, it really doesn’t get better than that,” she said.
Turns out her admiration for Spears isn’t one sided.
“Ke$ha brings an incredibly carefree, fun-loving spirit to American pop music,” Britney said via e-mail. “I love listening to her songs when I’m on the treadmill. They help me power through my workout.”
While her album is still in the works, Ke$ha promises a cohesive release.
“If someone is a real artist, you can’t confine them to a particular genre. It’s my mission to make it all make sense somehow.”
– Annie Reuter CBS Local
See what’s up on JAMZ!
- Migos’ ‘Culture 2’ Coming Early Next Year?
- Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade: Everything You Need to Know
- Adam Sandler’s ‘Thanksgiving Song’ Revisited
- Eleven Gifts for Every Kind of ‘Stranger Things’ Fan on Your Holiday Shopping List
- Sia Shares Star-Studded ‘Santa’s Coming for Us’ Video
- Easy Thanksgiving Day Desserts Ideas
- Meek Mill Continues Thanksgiving Charity Tradition from Prison
- Topics You Should Avoid Talking About During Thanksgiving Dinner
- RZA Sues Dog Walking Company ‘Woof-Tang Clan’
- Maroon 5 Busk in New York Subway with Jimmy Fallon