Nicki Minaj shocked the twitterverse Sunday (April 15) when the leader of the Barbz deactivated her Twitter account in a huff, prompting millions of her followers to demand her return.
“Like seriously, its but so much a person can take. Good f**king bye,” was her last tweet before @NickiMinaj went dark.
The hashtag #NickiComeBack became a trending topic shortly after she deleted her account, as Barbz everywhere attampted to appeal to her in 140 characters or less.
“On 2nd thought I’ll just follow a new set of barbz. The ones I follow r very mean and ratchet.*side eyes them*”
@NickiDaily was shut down since the kerfuffle and Nickidaily.com redirects to nicki-minaj.org.
The recent dustup happened less than a week since Nicki Minaj’s sophomore album Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded, debuted at No. 1 with more than 25o,000 sold.
–E. Parker, CBS Local
See what’s new on JAMZ!
- BTS Love Usher, Zedd, Panda Express
- Beyoncé Revealed as the Richest Woman in Music
- Rihanna Graces Three ‘Vogue Paris’ Covers
- Logic Thanks Drake for ‘Paving the Way’ to His Success
- Post Malone Reveals ‘Bentleys and Beerbongs’ Album Release Date
- Bruno Mars Shares ’24K Magic Live at the Apollo’ Trailer: Watch
- Justin Bieber Stars as Imaginary Boyfriend in German T-Mobile Ad
- Khalid Details Being Groped By a Fan
- Black Eyed Peas to Release First-Ever Augmented Reality App
- Whitney Houston’s Tribute By Christina Aguilera At The AMAs Had Twitter Like