[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Nicki Minaj [/lastfm]is one of the biggest pop stars on the scene right now and her new multimillion dollar deal she just landed with Pepsi definitely confirms that. She has just signed on to become the official face of “Pop,” a new beverage from Pepsi.
Nicki has already even shot the first commercial for the drink, which is expected to debut in the next two months. If you ask me I think this new drink will be a big hit especially due to the large fan base that she currently has. They may even try to tie in some type of promotion with the release of her much-anticipated album Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded, which is due in stores April 3.
What’s STRONG on JAMZ?
- Jaden Smith Pays Tribute to Michael Jackson with Amazing Moonwalk: Watch
- Ariana Grande Celebrates the Holidays with Mickey Mouse & Barack Obama
- Bebe Rexha Shares ‘Count on Christmas’ from ‘A Christmas Story Live!’
- Charlie Puth Announces 2018 Tour Dates
- Jay-Z Invites Cancer Survivor Onstage
- Janet Jackson Brings Out Missy Elliott for Tour Finale
- Nicki Minaj Addresses ‘White Rappers’ Instagram Post
- Diddy Wants to Buy the Carolina Panthers & Sign Colin Kaepernick
- Ed Sheeran Wants 007 to Know He Has a James Bond Theme Song Written
- Daisy Ridley Plays ‘Star Wars’ Theme on Kazoo: Watch