[photogallerylink id=71888 align=left]When we first heard that Lil Wayne was in some sort of legal trouble for grass and weeds, we didn’t know that it was literally GRASS and WEEDS.
According to The Huffington Post, Weezy’s Kenner, Louisiana 10,000-square-foot mansion (which is currently up for sale for $1.7 million) has grass and weeds out of control on the property. That prompted Kenner Code Enforcement Department to issue Dwayne Carter (Wayne’s real name) a citation sometime between February and March.
He purchased the property for $1.75 million in 2006 and this is not the first citation that has been issued for the property. It’s uncertain whether he still resides at the property.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Meek Mill Set for New Bail Hearing
- Lil Uzi Vert Shares 4 New Songs on ‘Love is Rage 2’ Deluxe Release
- Eminem and Leslie Jones Help Chance the Rapper Pick a New Name
- Katy Perry Pays Tribute to Vans Warped Tour Roots with Throwback Pic
- Fifth Harmony’s Lauren Jauregui & Steve Aoki Unite for ‘All Night’
- Selena Gomez Reveals Wet and Wild ‘Wolves’ Video
- Bebe Rexha Performance With Florida Georgia Line is ‘Meant to Be’
- Flo Rida Debuts New Song ‘Hola’ Featuring Maluma
- Hayley Williams Wanders Though NYC in Paramore’s ‘Fake Happy’ Video
- 50 Cent Drops ‘Still Think I’m Nothing’ Featuring Jeremih