Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Jr. could be entering into one of the highest paid matches in boxing history. If the fight takes place there is going to be an amount of $200 million up for grabs.
The fight was a challenge initiated by Pacquiao and according to BOSSIP
Mayweather originally offered Pacquiao a flat $40m on condition that he keeps all the pay-TV money.
Pacquiao responded with a guarantee of $55m to Mayweather with them each taking a 50-50 split of the television revenue. No thanks, said Mayweather, who still wants all the extra loot for himself.
Pacquiao’s latest call is a challenge, also, to Mayweather’s insistence that he would win easily. If so 70 percent would net Mr Money in the region of $140m.
If you ask me no matter what they’re going to both be winners at the end of that match.
What’s STRONG on JAMZ?
- Miguel’s Sexual Assault Accuser Speaks Out Again, Singer Denies Claims
- Chance the Rapper Teases ‘Sesame Street’ Appearance with Shout Out to Daughter
- Walk the Moon Bring ‘One Foot’ and ‘Kamikaze’ to ‘Kimmel’
- G-Eazy Announces 2018 Tour Dates
- Lady Gaga Has Two New Baby Horses Just in Time for Christmas
- Fetty Wap & Cheat Codes Release ‘Feels Great’ Video
- Camila Cabello Soundtracks Final ‘Bright’ Trailer
- Jennifer Hudson Debuts New Song ‘Burden Down’
- ‘Star Wars’ Characters Sing Hanson’s ‘MMMBop’: Watch
- Beyoncé & JAY-Z Chill On a Private Plane in Latest Instagram Update