With a short Tweet, Chris Brown released free new music to Team Breezy this past week. But this isn’t any old track — it’s entitled “How I Feel” and addresses not only his family history but ends with his feelings on his public relationship with Rihanna.
In a short 2 minutes and 34 seconds, Brown touches on his childhood, the domestic abuse his mother faced, and the unfair attention feels he’s received from the press. Brown raps on the track, ”But ain’t never gonna do no 60 Minutes interview/Cus all you wanna do is twist my words up/And all I wanna do is flip my birds up.”
After a few verses on being held hostage by fame and the fall out from sponsors after his widely reported domestic abuse incident involving Rihanna, which Brown refers to as a “tragedy,” he ends on an up note saying, ”I’m gonna keep on living my life from day to day/Learn from my mistakes.”
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Migos’ ‘Culture 2’ Coming Early Next Year?
- Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade: Everything You Need to Know
- Adam Sandler’s ‘Thanksgiving Song’ Revisited
- Eleven Gifts for Every Kind of ‘Stranger Things’ Fan on Your Holiday Shopping List
- Sia Shares Star-Studded ‘Santa’s Coming for Us’ Video
- Easy Thanksgiving Day Desserts Ideas
- Meek Mill Continues Thanksgiving Charity Tradition from Prison
- Topics You Should Avoid Talking About During Thanksgiving Dinner
- RZA Sues Dog Walking Company ‘Woof-Tang Clan’
- Maroon 5 Busk in New York Subway with Jimmy Fallon