Khloe Kardashian-Odom has catapulted into super-stardom thanks to the reality show ‘Keeping up with the Kardashians‘ on E!. She opened up to ‘OUT‘ magazine to discuss how her past has helped her prepare for super-stardom.
Khloe may have the ‘mouth’ on her reality television show, but that doesn’t mean she’s not prone to being bullied. She admits it’s horrible to be bullied. ‘We live in a world where some people bring others down in order to make themselves feel better,” she said.
Kardashian-Odom said that she’s learned you have to remain true to yourself, and that you can’t please everyone.
“Over the years, I’ve learned to embrace everything about myself flaws and all, and build a resistance to negativity. I truly try to not pay attention to it. So I just believe that for every hater or bully I have, there are 100 people who love me.”
Her reality show with husband Lamar Odom airs on sundays at 10pm on E!.
See what’s new on JAMZ!
- Migos’ ‘Culture 2’ Coming Early Next Year?
- Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade: Everything You Need to Know
- Adam Sandler’s ‘Thanksgiving Song’ Revisited
- Eleven Gifts for Every Kind of ‘Stranger Things’ Fan on Your Holiday Shopping List
- Sia Shares Star-Studded ‘Santa’s Coming for Us’ Video
- Easy Thanksgiving Day Desserts Ideas
- Meek Mill Continues Thanksgiving Charity Tradition from Prison
- Topics You Should Avoid Talking About During Thanksgiving Dinner
- RZA Sues Dog Walking Company ‘Woof-Tang Clan’
- Maroon 5 Busk in New York Subway with Jimmy Fallon